Would you be able to help make this happen? Click HERE for info!
Jesus is coming.
The Church aren’t ready. (more…)
Jesus. You might love Him. You might hate Him. You might reduce Him to fanciful notion and religious crutch. Jesus. Regardless, I have come to find Him to be irresistibly, insatiably and authentically Who He said He was: the Way, the Truth and the Life – the only reconciling way to know and embrace the Father. Jesus. Very God of Very God. His loving Presence unmistakeable, incomparable. His eternal, infinite reality transcendent over everything physical and emotional and spiritual, making perfect sense of our incomprehensible smallness. Jesus. He is Sanity in anxiety; He is all substance found in faith. I don’t think we really know what it means to abide in Him; I don’t think we really know what it means to pray. So much of life and so much of “church” conspires against these bread and butter inheritances. Some wittingly some unwittingly. Either way, I believe God wants to revive us through tears. No man lives via bread alone. Check out my vlog on prayer via my author’s page here and, if you haven’t already, grab a copy of Body Zero by clicking here.
Is there more to life than this? Heck yes. The supernatural life of a disciple of Christ… enough wasted time. We need to be radically prepared for His return.
Last weekend we were honoured to receive a glowing review from Prophecy Today UK for our debut book Body Zero – Radical Preparation For The Return of Christ.
You can read the review here.
You can also see what people are saying by clicking through here.
And if you would like to buy your own copies, you can do so here
Jesus is preparing His Body to be be able to prepare the world for His soon return – a radical Messianic preparation is underway. Where are you at?
Here’s the first of our ten-part VLOG series providing a little more nuance and tone for each of the ten chapters from the hard-hitting Body Zero book.
Why not study with a friend or even in a small group?
You can grab your books HERE
“Body Zero – Radical Preparation For the Return of Christ” has been out for almost one month now. It’s been an exhausting and exhilarating month of social media, events, packaging, daily trips to the Post Office and…a gradual easing into rest.
As though the finest cut of meat has been grilled, released from the fire and now sitting under a tin-foil canopy unto something like imperfect perfection, my very best is just being served as Body Zero does the rounds. Here’s what I learnt:
Well this is a very exciting day for us because we are able to officially release my debut book that’s been years in the making – Body Zero: Radical Preparation for the Return of Christ.
Do you ever wonder what the Church will look like when Jesus returns?
This groundbreaking, debut book is a radical call to action to prepare the Body of Christ to prepare the world for the return of the Messiah.
Partly autobiographical from major stages of my own Christian journey, partly polemic against the cultural quagmire of our times and, ultimately, pastoral to help us all to love Jesus as we should, I prayerfully commit this book now to the Church that I love.
Jesus is coming and we must get ready…because we’re not.
There are also ten teaching vlogs to accompany the book that will be released every week over the summer.
In just a few weeks from now, on July 1st 2019, we will be releasing a brand new book called Body Zero – Radical Preparation for the Return of Christ.
The book is both polemic and pastoral, provocative and inspiring and, ultimately, it is a forerunning word for the Body of Christ at this compromised and confused time in history.
Please stay tuned over the next few weeks for info about how to get hold of your copy, including access to ten bespoke vlogs to accompany the book.You can sign-up here to join our mailing list.
As we love and follow Jesus, what if everything is just about to change?
- Facebook/Twitter/Instagram are not worthy of more than a little of my time.
- Always bless those who persecute & don’t curse (lash back at) them in response. (Romans 12:14).
- Sharing compulsively via social media is a huge enemy of prayer.
- Speaking/writing remains absolutely essential. (Jeremiah 20:9).
- Expect misunderstanding and judgment especially from nominal, lukewarm, denominationally-blinkered Christians. (John 15:18-19).
- Love will always seem harsh & unloving to some.
- Don’t throw your pearls to pigs or feel like you need to explain yourself to those unsettled by what God is doing in your life. Pigs sometimes wallow in the Church too.
- Fear of man is a snare as much in the Church as it is on the streets (Proverbs 29:25).
- Read more, especially complex texts first thing in the morning and devotional material last thing at night.
- Divine Pathos explains everything.
- The Holy Spirit doesn’t care about my popularity or CV.
- Persistent emphases of my heart over decades are the fingerprints of the One who made me.
- Relational peace isn’t always possible – Jesus didn’t come to make us all best friends or even friends at all.
- Some people see things radically different from me. That doesn’t make them bad people but it does limit relational proximity.
- At no point in eternity will I ever feel like I was too intense about the second coming of Christ.
For those of you who follow my material, you may be interested to know that I’ve been working on a new manuscript due for completion at the end of January 2019. Check in on the blog for updates into February 2019.