Hurtling as we are towards the bridge between the end of one year and the beginning of yet another new one, our “reflective, creative, dreaming” hat is firmly in place.
As just one part of this, clarifying our ‘soul aim’ will help us to help you as much as possible.
So, what is the soul aim of Firebrand Notes? Quite simply, to:
“Help every viewer to love Jesus as they should“
We have some mega news coming up in the New Year about our latest media resource that, more than two years in the making, promises to smash up any form of spiritual boredom or apathy or confusion or illiteracy about how to live an effectively Jesus-riveted life for the glory of God.
- Do you have a smart phone?
- Do you love crisp, digital media?
- Do you want to live for the glory of God?
- Do you want to be as fruitful as you’re supposed to be?
- Do you want to help people to grow in faith?
- Do you want to read Matthew 28 and have inner peace that you’re doing what Jesus wants you to be doing?
It’s our soul aim this coming year to help you ‘tick’ each of these ‘bullets’ as your next 12 months begin to unfold towards another ‘year wiser’…all by awesome design not lazy default.
We’re praying that we’d all learn to love as we should
Would you be up for tracking with us?
*Sign up to the blog*
In the mean time, check out our eschatalogically epic drone film from 2015: